Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

I Heart Faces Week 32 Challenge: Surprise



Surprise doesn't quite get any better than a SURPRISE 70th Birthday Party. As many of you know I recently took a trip back home to Canada to surprise my grandmother for her 70th. That's right....15 hour drive up and 18 hours back home to GEORGIA within 5 days. Now that's love people. I would say the surprise was a success, but you can judge for yourself! Happy 70th Birthday Grandma!!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I bet she was delighted with the whole thing! What special memories.

Jenilee said...

that is a sweet memory picture. great photo!

Cherie said...

Great moment captured!

Post a Comment