Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Website Launched! YAY!!!

I'm proud to say that 2 days ago, I finally launched my very first website. It was a lot of hard work, but I am so happy to be able to share this with you all. Photography is something that I took on nearly 6 months ago and I couldn't have been happier. Photography is something that I am very passionate about (obviously lol) and I want to be able to share the passion I feel with others. I hope you guys are just as excited about my website launch as I am. Check out the official Renee Hicks Photography website! Enjoy!!

P.S.-I'll leave you with a sneak peek of what's to come to the blog soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment