Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

{Jin B.} My First Boudoir Session

I've been planning to shoot a boudoir with Jin for months now and the time finally came where we were able to coordinate our schedules and get it done! I couldn't be happier with the way these photos turned out. Not only is Jin a beautiful subject, but the camera loved her. She was so easy going and was willing to experiment with poses that I suggested. I always love clients that are willing to do anything to get great shots!

From the Mary Jane shoes to the acoustic guitar that Jin brought, this shoot was hott! And yes I had to use 2 T's to spell hot! She was on fire....like F'real!

There were so many photo's to choose from that I didn't know which ones to use. I decided to just go with the B&W's since they were my favorite!

Thanks for everything Jin!!





























XOXO

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF RENEE HICKS PHOTOGRAPHY. DO NO PUBLISH WITHOUT PERMISSION.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I truly love your work! God blessed you with an amazing gift!! If I ever get married, I would definitely use you as the photographer! Keep up the great work... :-)

~ A Fan

redd said...

Amazing job sis and they are absolutely breath taking!!!

nay_nay84 said...

WOW!!! Thanks so much! That means the world to me!! Thank you for being a fan!!

nay_nay84 said...

@Redd- Thanks so much!! Your support especially means the world to me!!!

Belinda Love said...

Great job Renee!!!!

Ruby said...

Thsi is awesome!! I love how classy the shots are, and of course the guitar :-D

Karen said...

Amazing work as always, Jin looks absolutely beautiful! Great job Ladies!!!

nay_nay84 said...

@Belinda- Thank you love!
@Ruby- Thanks so much! I think boudoir is my new favorite!
@Mom....Jin certainly does look absolutely beautiful!!!! Thanks bunches!!

Jin said...

Thanks for making me look beautiful Renee...My mom and Ina LOVE the pictures!!!

nay_nay84 said...

You are very welcome!! Glad they loved them!! =)

Post a Comment