Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

I Trashed My Dress: Snow Edition

Well, with this snowcation that I've been on for a week now, I have become super creative with my camera or else I would have died from boredom. Being trapped in the house was fun for the first couple of days, but I am ready to break out and see some sunshine. Thank goodness it's Friday and this snow spell is just about over.

On the first snow day.....I decided that I wanted to trash my wedding dress...AGAIN! I'd done it in sand...so why not flip the script and do it in the snow? My husband is my second shooter in training and I have to say...he is not half bad.  He captured these photos of me in our backyard and I couldn't be prouder of how he did. He has maybe touched my camera 3 times in his life...so again he did really well.

It literally was a mini shoot, we maybe took 40-50 photos in 10 minutes because I was freeeeeeezing. Did I mention that it was about 20 degrees outside?

I'm no model by any means..matter of fact I fear being in FRONT on the camera....so please be kind! lol


Happy Friday

xoxo

Renee

DSC_0206 - Version 2

DSC_0188 - Version 2

DSC_0182 - Version 2

DSC_0203 - Version 2

DSC_0190 - Version 2

DSC_0169 - Version 2


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVES IT! Tell Walt if things don't work out at Grainger, he can come work for you! He'd make a nice bag carrying, latte bringing, boy toy assistant! LOL!

Sher

Damaris Mia said...

Nice! You're crazy for going out in the snow like that! hahaha but I love it! DId you wear snow boots underneath, or what? ;)

gabriela bellydance said...

Just breathe taking, you are gorgeous! Wow, I am also impressed with Walt, dang boy you go!-Emily

nay_nay84 said...

LOL...thanks ladies!!

D-Thanks lady! I wore my pink rain boots lol....I should have told him to get a shot of them...lol

redd said...

Beautiful!!! Tell my bruh-in-law he did a wonderful job!!

Post a Comment