Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


LOL....yes today is my special day!!! I can only thank god for allowing me to see another year! He has so many great things in store for me at 26 and I thank him for all of it! This year thus far has truly been a great one! I have so much left to look forward and I can't wait to see where God takes me!!!

No big birthday plans this year. I have been on the go for the past month or so, so my only request was that I rest. Just that simple. Rest would be the best gift ever.....well that and a piece of Red Velvet Cake! LOL Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...my weakness! That will mean extra cardio and sessions of P90X tomorrow!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment