Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Drills For Skills Basketball


Anyone that knows me, knows that my family and I are big on sports. I'm proud to announce that my uncle Lloyd McArthur launched his basketball program Drills For Skills yesterday!!! Over the years I have watched my uncle develop the skills of many children including myself and I am so excited that he is able to continue to give back to the children with his new program.

Drills For Skills is a series of basketball sessions that helps children ages 5-12 develop their basketball skills. The program has opened registration for sessions I and II and will be held on Thursday nights at Sweetwater Middle School in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

You don't want to miss this exciting opportunity for your child so SIGN UP NOW!!! Coach McArthur has over 30 years of basketball experience and will help your child develop skills in shooting, passing, dribbling, rebounding, defense and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment