Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Project 365

Today I had the most random idea! I thought it would be a great idea to start my very own project 365. For those of you who don't know what P365 is, its a project that requires you to take one picture a day and post it. The purposeful this exercise is to post these pictures for 365 consecutive days. I figured that this would be a great exercise for a few reasons. 1.) It will force me to take more pictures and practice more with my camera 2.) It will allow me to be more creative with my photography and think outside the box and 3.) It will make me a better person/photographer. And I can't argue with any of that because it will make me a better person in the long run. If you are interested in keeping.up with the progression of my project 365, you can follow me on my tumblr blog: www.reneehicksphotography.tumblr.com and on my Flickr at www.Flickr.com/photos/nay_nay84

Wish me luck!!!!!! Here is post {1/365} It was shot at Steak n Shake, a place I used to love to hang out at in high school. Cheers!


{1/365} One: My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard

0 comments:

Post a Comment