Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

9.11.10 We Will Never Forget!

It's hard to believe that it is the 9th anniversary of September 11th. Such a tragic day that effected us for forever. I look back at that day and I remember where I was at the moment the first Twin Tower was struck. I was 17 years old, a senior in high school, and sitting in my U.S. Government class. It seems like it was just yesterday. The memory of that day is still so vivid in my mind.

‎9-11 We will NEVER forget! 


"Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember" ~President George W. Bush


As we mourn the loss of loved ones...we will also celebrate life! Happy 1st Birthday Kyle Alexander!!

Let us take this time to reflect on our lives and be thankful for all that we do have. Have a blessed day!

9.11 We Will Never Forget

0 comments:

Post a Comment