Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

{Kimberly & Jevon} Couples Session

I had the opportunity to shoot at the Atlanta White House! Let me just say that it is one of the most amazing homes I have ever seen. It's like a miniature version of the White House in D.C. I was there shooting my long time friend Jevon and his stunning girlfriend Kimberly. When you have great clients like this, it reassures me that I am in the right business. Capturing the happiness of people is the best feeling. Not only are you capturing a special moment, but I am capturing a piece of people that they can remember forever! Here are a few photos from the shoot:


















To see more, visit my Flickr account!

0 comments:

Post a Comment