Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

{The Friedlander Family} Lifestyle Session

Kindle and I go waaaay back to middle school! I was so excited when she emailed me that she was coming home to Atlanta for the holidays and wanted me to take pictures of her family. They were leaving sunny California for this cold Atlanta weather. With it being so cold outside, we didn't want to do an outdoor shoot with the kids. I came up with the idea of doing a lifestyle shoot indoors. It was a win/win situation. Not only could they get great pictures, but we ALL would stay warm. I may be Canadian born...but there is a reason why I live in the south. Hehehe

This is such a beautiful family and seeing the Friedlanders together made me all the more excited to start my own family ONE DAY!!

Here is a look at their lifestyle session of cupcake making and pure family bonding time!

Enjoy!!


xoxo


Renee
































ALL PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT OF RENEE HICKS PHOTOGRAPHY. DO NOT COPY OR CROP WITHOUT PERMISSION.

2 comments:

Redd said...

Beautiful and creative pics. sis!!!

Karen Francis said...

Very nice, great shots!!

Post a Comment