Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasuresguilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes. Fashion, music,[1] and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures

Though that was the Wikipedia definition that I found, I'd like to think in my mind that a guilty pleasure is something that I simply can not get enough of or an item that just shouldn't be on someones list of favorites. A lot of times I sit around and often think about all the things that I love that some might considering corny or embarrassing. But you all know me. I like to keep it real. I figured I would jot down some of my guilty pleasures and share with the world (or at least you guys). I mean I can't be alone in some of the things that I love, so here goes nothing. My guilty pleasures include:

  • Jersey Shore- Now keep it real. Who else watches this show? I know I can't be the only one....Go ahead and raise your hand if you watch this show.  BTW the premier of the new season starts tonight!!
  • Dunkin Donuts White Hot Chocolate- Best drink to warm you up in the winter. I've said this before and I'll say it again....it's heaven in a cup. TRY IT!
  • Men's Baggie Sweat Pants- as horrible as they probably look on me, I love me some sweatpants. They are the most comfortable thing that I own...and they help me blog better =) 
  • Cajun Crab Dip from Publix- If you've never had this...you are truly missing out on life. No matter how bad it might be for me...I just can't get enough!
  • First 48- I started watching this show several months ago and I love it. As soon as I get home from work, I turn the tv to A&E and you will find me watching this show for hours! 
  • Rain- I love everything about a good rain storm. It brings a sense of comfort. When it rains...the only thing I want to do is snuggle up in the bed and watch a good movie. Who's with me?

Those are just a few of my guilty pleasures. They are things that have always been comforting for me and things that make me happy! I guest my husband should make my next list huh? Hi Walt! Lol.


Hope you guys are continuing to have a great week. It's almost over!

xoxo

Renee

P.S.-Here is some bokeh...yet another thing I am guilty of loving!

Atlanta Bokeh

0 comments:

Post a Comment