Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Happy Birthday To Me: 30 Before 30

Yes...today is my 27th birthday and I am oh so blessed to see another year! I owe everything to God, for he has truly blessed me beyond belief. This past year has especially been incredible to me and my husband and I want to thank all of you for sharing in our story. I am so grateful for all of you and the fact that you have stuck with me as dove into photography.

I feel like there is so much that I want to do in life and I needed to jump start this mission. I decided to create a 30 Before 30 Project. I've been wanting to do one for a while now, and I think it would be fun to have that list documented and share my progress with ya'll .

I'm giving myself 3 years (a deadline of February 27, 2014)  to finish these tasks and I hope that many of you are able help me achieve some of these tasks and join me on some of these adventures. As a Pisces, we are notoriously known for dreaming about things, but I want to put this plan into action. I know it will feel great to cross these things off of my list and I can't wait to get started!!


Happy Sunday!!

xoxo

Renee

Dirty Thirty Project: 30 before 30

1. Run a 5k
2. Complete a Warrior Dash
3. Get my photography published
4. Attend a photography workshop
5. Attend a Jasmine Star workshop
6. Travel to Las Vegas
7. Read 20 books (this is big for me, as I loathe reading)
8. Go vegetarian for one month
9. Go on a camping trip
10. Finish a full cycle of P90X
11. Have children
12. Travel to Mexico
13. Cook a 5 course meal for guests
14. Tackle Street Photography
15. Go wine tasting in a wine country
16. Go on a hike
17. Visit the Grand Canyon
18. Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans
19. Go on a ski trip
20. Eat a food item featured on the show "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"
21. Travel to Chicago
22. Pay for someone's meal behind me in a drive through
23. Take a class of some sort with the hubby
24. Get back to my college weight (20 lbs weight loss)
25. Tailgate at a Falcons game
26. Visit Hollywood Boulevard
27. Start a social club with my girlfriends
28. Play on a sports team WITH the hubby
29. Attend a L.A. Lakers game at the Staples Center
30. Read the Bible cover to cover
    I invite you guys to start a project of your own, whether it's before 30, 40 ,50 or even just your next birthday, giving yourself this challenge will not only be rewarding, but it will fill your life with adventure and happiness. If any of you create your own list or want to take part in some of my advaentures, please let me know! I would love to explore this project with you!

    Here are some of the mobile pics I took from last night! I <3 these people to death!


    FxCam_1298765577056

    FxCam_1298788818371

    FxCam_1298788739564

    FxCam_1298789082418

    FxCam_1298789600384

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment