Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

The Greatest First Year Ever!

Can you believe that one year has gone by? One year to what you ask? One year since I purchased my first SLR camera. That was one of the most life changing purchases I have ever made. I can't quite recall when I opted to start a photography business, as it was about 5-6 months ago and I am very proud of the direct my camera has taken me.

I didn't get a chance to do a Sunday Reflections post, so I am reflecting on things now. First and foremost, I had a GREAT birthday weekend, filled with love from several of you. As a result of one of my birthday goals, I've started back working out (which I haven't done since a week prior to my wedding last May) and I look forward to getting back in shape. I purchased the Nike+ iPod device to help me along on this fitness journey, new running shoes, and the book "Skinny Bitch". I've never been a runner. Matter of fact, I have always hated it, but the hubby and I wanted to set a goal of running a 5k together. This will definitely be a challenge, but I am certainly looking forward to a fitter me. I also plan on using my new dancing games "Just Dance 2" and "Michael Jackson: The Experience" as part of my daily fitness routine as well as wiping the dust off of my Wii Active workout program and incorporating it too. I tried out the dancing games last night for the first time and had a blast! It's a great way to burn calories while having a TON of fun. I promise you that I played it for 2 hours straight! lol

Last but not least.....I finally ordered my 85mm 1.8 lens and it will be here on THURSDAY! I am soooooo excited! It was a little birthday present to myself as well as a present to celebrate my one year photography adventure! =)

Well........off to softball practice I go (we start playing games next week..OMG!) I should be the fittest girl in town come summer time! ;-)

Hope you guys are having a great week!

xoxo,

Renee

P.S- Here is a sneak peek of whats to come in couple days.....BOUDOIR!

DSC_0381 - Version 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment