Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

A Lesson in Sacrifice

Believe it or not, yesterday a 7 year old taught me a great lesson in sacrifice. He taught me that seeing someone elses happiness is sometimes greater than your own feeling of happiness. This 7 year old is the most unselfish human being I have ever met. He was willing to give up something that he is so passionate about for the happiness of his little brother. That sacrifice right there.....is the true definition of love. You know you love something when you are able to sacrifice your happiness for another.

I am grateful for this lesson and for having an open mind and heart to accept it.

Thank you Kaden~

xoxo

Renee



“No person was ever honored for what he received. He was honored for what he gave.”
– Calvin Coolidge
DSC_0164
(SOOC photo) I'm proud that me studying is paying off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment