Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Sunday Reflections: Happiness

So I decided to try something new....and I decided to call it Sunday Reflections. My hope is to blog on Sundays and reflect on things currently going on in my life, new things that I stumble upon, ideas, dreams, quotes, and many other things going on in life. It will perhaps be a time for me to reflect on my photography, myself and where I am in life. It could possibly be a sum up of my week and the things to look forward to in the coming week. Who knows, but as the weeks go on I will be able to mold this post into what I want.

Today I want to focus on happiness.


hap·pi·ness

 noun \ˈha-pē-nəs\

Definition of HAPPINESS

1
obsolete : good fortune : prosperity
2
a : a state of well-being and contentment : joyb : a pleasurable or satisfying experience

Do what makes you happy! That is my #1 rule in life. You will come across many people on your journey that will try to tell you how to live your life and the decisions that you should make, but the fact of the matter is that you are the only one that knows what's best for you. I've taken many chances in life, especially in the past year and I don't regret a thing. These decisions were based on how I felt and what would make me happy as a person. When I followed my heart, the outcome was greater than I expected.

This week my goal will be to focus on happiness and what makes me happy with my photography. What things am I happiest shooting, what direction do I want my business to go in, and what things can I do to increase my happiness AND the happiness of others. There is ALWAYS room for growth and improvement!

If there is one thing that you can take away from this posts, it's do what makes you happy. If there is something in your life that makes you unhappy....change it! I promise you will feel like a brand new person.

This week reflect on doing things and making decisions on the things that will make you happy! I hope everyone has a great and HAPPY week!

xoxo

Renee




"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence" ~ Aristotle

DSC_0014 - Version 2



Oh yeah....and It's Superbowl Sunday!!! I guess you guys want to know who I'm rooting for? Well none other than the ATLANTA FALCONS!!! They will forever be my team! Although the last game that we played against the Packers was U-G-L-Y, I'm still proud of the great season we had! I'm no bandwagoner, so I will be sporting my Falcons gear today!

Good luck to whomever you are cheering for!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment