Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

More Life Changing Thoughts

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It all happens for a reason. There are lessons to be taught and lessons to be learned. What you make of those lessons is completely up to you and will determine your fate. As I mentioned last Sunday, I was awoken around 4am with thoughts (life changing thoughts) that will forever change my photography business. I always ask myself why things happen the way they happen and the truth is...we will never really know. I just choose not to question it, for he knows best. Nonetheless, I am thankful and very excited for these upcoming changes!


I'm starting to put a plan together and jotting all of these thoughts down in a notebook. I'm so nervous about this change. While I feel that it will be a positive change.....any type of change for me is nerve wrecking. I mean, I'm investing so much time and money into something that I can not be certain about. I do know that I am enjoying my time with photography and I will continue to let God lead me and be my rock through all of this. All I can do is thank him for yet another blessing that he did not have to give me! 


In other news.......It's been a crazy short week and I am so thankful for it. In less than 48 hours, the hubby and I will be traveling to NYC for a much needed mini vacation. We held off any big birthday celebrations for the two of us because we knew that we were going to celebrate it with a mini trip. New York is the chosen spot! I can hardly wait. 


I won't be blogging after today until I return....so forgive me in advance for not posting my Sunday Reflections, but I promise to blog extra hard next week! I'll miss you all! Have a great rest of the week and stay beautiful! 


I'll leave you with a quote to keep you encouraged for the rest of the week!!


xoxo


Renee


"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”  
~Harriet Tubman

3 comments:

Candee said...

Have a safe trip!! =]

nay_nay84 said...

Thanks Candee!! <3

Jin said...

I love NYC! I'll be there next month for IMATS!

Post a Comment