Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

I Heart Faces: Sun Flare

I Heart Faces

Perhaps my favorite thing to shoot is a subject with a sun flare. When I saw this weeks I Heart Faces competition, I just knew that I had to enter. I am in love with sun flares because I love the way the sun lights up my subjects hair and adds a romantic look to my photos. With adding my 85mm lens to a sun flare, it makes for one deadly combination.

Here is my favorite sun flare picture that I have shot in 2011. Makes me smile every time I look at it!

Happy Monday!

xoxo

Renee

1 comments:

Misty said...

This a a lovely shot...great sun flare!

Post a Comment