Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Tuesday Tunes: Adele

This is off the subject of photography, but I'm ok with that. I'm a lover of music, and music is very much a part of me. For a while now, I've been hearing people talk about an artist named Adele. I've had no idea who she is or what she was all about, but they've had nothing but great things to say about her. Yesterday I joined that club! I went out.....sampled her music and purchased the CD right away!

Adele is unique from many other artists. Her sound, her look, and the way she carries herself. She's a pop singer (although in my opinion she's more soul/jazz than pop) from London with two Grammys under her belt. Her debut album 19 claimed her Grammys for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.


The British singer-songerwriter has been killing the charts since 19 years old, and now that she is 21, she is back for more. She is amazing! I'm so thankful to all the people that pointed me in her direction. It's a great CD and I will probably purchase her first one (19) as well. I hope that you guys will visit iTunes and/or YouTube and at least sample some of her songs. I promise that you won't be disappointed. 


xoxo,


Renee



21

Released:

22nd February US/CAN (I'm only a month behind lol)

1. Rolling In The Deep

2. Rumour Has It
3. Turning Tables
4. Don’t You Remember
5. Set Fire To The Rain
6. He Won’t Go
7. Take It All
8. I’ll Be Waiting
9. One and Only
10. Love Song
11. Someone Like You





Check out my new fave by Adele - Rolling In The Deep!





Adele is stunning! I would love to put her in front of my camera any day! =)












Photo courtesy of http://www.last.fm/music/Adele

2 comments:

Jin said...

adele is amazing! she's been my fav for a while now...her voice sends chills up and down my spine.
Look up jessie j "big white room"...I'm sure that you will like her too..she's from London.

nay_nay84 said...

You know...I've been seeing this Jessie J pop up under the "Recommended Artist" I will def. check her out too! Thanks!

Post a Comment