Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

He Makes Me Proud

Most of you know that I got married earlier to the greatest man on EARTH (and yes I am biased)!! He is a couple years younger than myself, but you would never know it. My husband carries himself like no one else. He has always been very mature for his age and respected by everyone he meets. He is a kind spirit and will brighten anyones day with his presence. Wait for it......there is a point to all this bragging that I am doing! LOL

My husband graduated from Georgia Perimeter College with an AA degree in Business Administration yesterday. Not only did he go to school full time AND work full time, he was able to be a great fiancé/husband during the process.

I want to dedicate this blog to my husband Walt Hicks to let him know how proud of him I am. Darling....I have watched you work hard for your degree and everything we have accomplished together over the years. You did this...by yourself might I add, and are capable of so much more.

This is only the beginning but I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and where God is going to lead us! I can not say it enough...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MAN!!!!

I love you with all my heart and soul and again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

xoxo

Renee


P.S- Here are a few pictures that were taken of him on a trip to Charlotte, NC last month. He admired my friends acoustic guitar....so guess what I got him as a graduation present? You guessed it!! His very own acoustic!! =)








0 comments:

Post a Comment