Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

CHRISTMAS!!!! It's 10 days away and I couldn't be happier! Something about the cold weather, a warm fireplace and hot chocolate in my favorite mug that makes me all oooooweee gooooooey inside. I love this time of year because I get to spend loads of time with my family and be in the presence of their love.

2010 has been all that and more to me. Perhaps the BEST year or my life and I will be sad to see it come to an end. But when one door closes...another one opens, so I know that I am in great hands for 2011. I have so much to look forward to in my first solid year as a photographer and wife. I can't wait to see what next year holds for me!

Wishing you guys (and gals), all the joy in the world this holiday season!! Good luck with the rest of your holiday shopping. I'm hoping that none of you are procrastinators like myself and have already completed most of your shopping. Ooooops!! What can you do right? I'll get it done by Christmas Eve!! I PROMISE!!

Anywho, much love to all of you!

xoxo

Renee


It's that time of year to spread holiday cheer!! (Cheesy I know...I can't help it)
Picture 059

I love my glitter ornaments!!! Ooooooweee Gooooey I said!
All That Glitters Is Not Gold

I'll even throw in a little purple glitter for ya!
Ornament Bliss
And who doesn't love an old school Polaroid with some pretty bokeh!!!
Picture 074

I love, love, love shiny ornaments!! Can you spot me?
My first bokeh Christmas tree...yay!!!
My First Christmas Tree Bokeh

0 comments:

Post a Comment