Welcome

Welcome to my blog!!! This is a place where I will share, my hopes, dreams, and visions with you! Photography is my passion and I want to give you a first hand look at why I love doing this so much. Thanks for visiting! XOXO Renée

Exciting Things Are Happening

Yesterday I spent the majority of the morning being extremely nervous. I was invited to a luncheon to mingle with fellow women photogs of the Atlanta area....many of which I admire greatly. Not sure why I was so nervous. Maybe it was the fact that I was getting ready to meet new people, or maybe it was the fact that I'm a newbie to all of this.

The luncheon was AWESOME! Thank you ladies for inviting me, accepting me, and teaching me! I really enjoyed all of you! I learned more about myself and photography in those 3 1/2 hours than I could have ever asked for. It gave me a sense of direction in where I want to be in my business. While I love weddings, couples, family portraits, newborns, and boudoir, my true love is for high school seniors. There aren't many CREATIVE photographers here in Atlanta (in my opinion) that focus their business mainly on seniors and I want to fill that gap! I want to give seniors something that I never had growing up. I want to give them the ability to think outside the box and have photos that really represent them and who they are in their senior year. I'll still be doing a variety of portraits, but you will see a lot more of high school seniors from me.

Another great thing that I wanted to tell you about is the [ b ] school!! I'd heard of it before, but was told at the luncheon yesterday that it got a make over and is a whole lot better than ever before. I joined! It does have a monthly charge ($20), but it's a great informative community that will help you with any of your photography questions. There are videos, forums, pictures, and some of the greatest photographers this world will ever meet. It's so worth it. I've been on for less than a day and I love it! Join the movement. Use the code 22THEBSCHOOL2 to get in for $10/mo. $10 isn't bad at all...that's just two less trips to McDonald's a month. You can do it! lol


Last but not least, it snowed last night. Literally dusted the grass. This is the kind of snow that I love.....looks pretty in the morning but is melted by the time I get home from work. You don't miss work for a week and you can go on living life like normal!


Happy Thursday!!


xoxo


Renee




Here is a pic that I took this morning before heading to work:


DSC_0077


SOOC Photo 50mm f.1.8 ISO 200 f.2.8 1/4




Find me on the [b] school and add me as a friend. Leave me a comment below when you join or if you already have an account!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment